Dedicated to Mrinal, who will know after reading this why the hell I keep ignoring her! I'm so sorry! :(
Long time. I know. It's been a reaaaaally long time and I apologise also. Life's been really topsy turvy and hectic!
Yes, yes, the title of the post is all related to me. ;)
So, here I am rattling The Chronicles of September.
1. Somewhere in the beginning of September, I was returning from my friend's place in a rickshaw and suddenly something just went into my eye. I blinked and rubbed a bit, and thought it was all okay. (I wear lenses) I came back home, took of my lenses and dozed off.. *Ahh sweet sleep* As i woke up, something again pricked my eye.. I obviously rubbed again.. (I was sleepy though, give me some sympathy!)
But this time, I rubbed it the wrong way.
I woke up shrieking and squirming and shouting and howling and god knows what all! My parents were so scared, they thought some spirit had possessed me. *LOL* It took them two minutes to muster up the courage to touch me. Sobbing , and still in unfathomable pain, I told them that I couldn't open my eyes and was in pain. Real pain. Dad tried to get me to wash my eyes, but obviously in vain. Then my poor family hauled me up at 9:40 in the night and took me to the Eye Hospital (Never knew such place existed!). The doctors took their own sweet time, came after 15 minutes (I wondered what would have happened if I was about to turn blind :P ) wiping his hands on a towel and burping ever so slightly.. ;) and came and inspected me. They gave anaesthesia to my eye (!!!!) and diagnosed the problem. Turned out that I had scratched my cornea! I had to be a pirate for two whole days! (NOT funny) and had to apply ointment INSIDE my eye for a WHOLE week. Was reaaaaally sick! Thankfully it became okay.. and now I am totally fine :P :D
2. Overlapping with the previous week, my toe on the left foot had started scratching a bit. I didn't notice it much as I was half blind. : It soon formed pus and god knows what. Then I realised it's because of the rains. My feet are really susceptible to the rains, if my feet aer soaked for two long, they catch infection. But still I brushed it aside. Now the pus grew and damned it got nasty. My parents freaked out and god mad and again took me to the hospital at (9:40 in the night (Family time, I know.) The doctor was crazy, he scared my mom by saying that my toe might have to be amputated! (As if!) And hell she got scared and mad at me for not taking care of myself! (I don't have the time mom!) It wasn't that big, please. Even I could see that. Stupid money extorting doctor. We then had to visit plastic surgeons, and all those scary named doctors. It finally healed over the September and THEN my mom realised that the doctor was hyper! *Argh!*
3. In the third week the most horrible thing happened. Exams. Five in a row, back to back without a holiday. I slept for three hours a day ONLY. By the time the week ended, I thought I'd become a zombie. I swear I looked like one. :D
And the disaster part, excluding the exams that is, was that I ate something on the day of my first exam. Turned out to be a spoilt cheese pattice. I puked thrice, slept and did not study a single word for my Foreign Exchange exam. As soon as I saw the paper, it was then I understood the real and the deep meaning of "It sounds Greek to me".
Did I flunk? Time will only tell. *Philosophical look*
4. Turns out, I am really good at something else too. Not just my opinion, 5 people told me this in a span of 3 days. Not bad, huh? I am a good counsellor! I comfort people real easily. I don't give random advices, but mean all of them actually. (My classmate told me that, it's not self-proclamation!) YAY! Something nice actually happened to me! Yes, it did. I wont elaborate on this, because it will be like disclosing secrets as well. But, yeah, I have an alternate career option (which I need desperately after point no. 3).
5. I know. What's up with Mozart and me, right? No, I'm not a child prodigy and I don't even know the difference between a synthesiser and a piano, so forget the singing/playing part! :P
Now that our exams and stuff are over, and I'm in DramSoc (The Drama Society) we're producing our annual production. Which hopefully will be Amadeus. It's about Salieri , the person who brought about the downfall of Mozart. And boy, it's a beautiful play. I just hope we are able to pull it off! :) I'm so tired of reading the script and trying to understand and make the other's understand that the only thing I want right now is : my bed. I want to craaaaaaaash into it. :P But, yeah, I'm blogging, and I'm enjoying it too, so not a bad deal.
That was my September, I know there are three days left, and going by my record something might just happen, but I'm just being positive. :P
If something does happen, I'll report it , Sir!
*Phew I'm tired!*