Sounds awesome, innit? After some reading, I found that this blog is a award for a sweet newbie blogger. Ain't I glad to receive it? :D
Nikhil from Aficionado presented it to me. Thank you! So, as it goes, you are supposed to answer some questions and create ten more and pass it along to ten bloggers you know. Oh well, I am not sure if I know that many bloggers, but I sure will answer the questions I was tagged for.
Here you go:
- If you get an option to change your name ,what would be your new name?
I'd name myself Ananya. I like the sound of the name, it means the same as my name! I like it so much that I named one of my cousin Ananya!
- Why do you blog & what keeps you going? (actual reason)
I blog because I have this urge to throw up my thoughts onto something concrete. I love to write, I am not a writer or by any means a proficient professional someone, hence I blog. To be honest, I am a lousy blogger. I am not regular, I have phases where I blog twice a day and go on a hiatus for the next two years.. So really, it doesn’t keep me going. But I always come back for more!
- Of all the places you have visited so far, Your favorite place & why?
I love the city of Chicago, simply because it combines my love for a crazy big city with the peace and quiet of a small town. It has all the awesome restaurants, quirky stores a big place is home to, but you can always find something small and laid back around every block. Chicago is home to a huge lake with a beach as well..what more can you ask for?
- Anything that you would change about yourself?Five rare random facts about yourself that most people don't know?
That’s like a lot of questions disguised as one! I’d like to be more optimistic and self confident!
· I collect stamps like a crazed maniac.
· I love to sing. I really wish I could.
· I look extremely extrovertish..but I am shy.
· Love > Career for me. I think. Lol.
· I normally maintain that I don’t have regrets: I wish I could go back and not screw up my college grades in one teeny bit.
- Your favorite TV show/movie/book? Answer one or two or all.:)
My favourite book is Harry Potter for sure.
TV show is hard – Friends, Big Bang Theory, Dexter, Castle, Sherlock, Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, Khichdi, Powerpuff Girls, Hum Paanch are the few!
I am not much of a movie person.. but I do love the Star Wars series.
- One particular thing that you miss from your childhood days?
Playing outside in the sun for endless hours.
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be able to apparate between India and USA.
- An awesome moment that you can never forget?
To win the Harry Potter quiz, first prize, amongst 48 teams. Do or die.
- Now a cliché one: If you had one superpower ,what would it be?
Haha, I guess I already answered that. But one can always have more! To be invisible.