Sunday, May 31, 2009
Everyone knows the hazards of smoking, how it will affect you, your lungs, etc. So to all you smokers out there, I know you don't care tuppence for your own life, keep making your lungs hollow, I couldn't care less, but please do remember, that when you smoke, passive smoking harms more people than it does to you. Your loved ones, sisters, brothers, wifes, girlfriends, mothers, dads, all are at risk.
Care for them, if not for your own good. It saves your hard earned money too. The empty grave site you see there, who knows maybe yours. Stop your untimely death, and give all those lame excuses a little bit of rest.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Pouring cats and dogs,
I am standing in the balconey,
Taking in the exotic smell of the damp earth.
Slowly yet suddenly,
A foolish grin spreads on my face,
As I remember the times,
When we used to play in the mucky rain,
(Which was then, divinely enchanting).
Football, rolling in the mud,
Pithoo, crazy fights,
Paper boats, sticks down the drains,
Where has it all vanished?
Remembering the hot pakoras,
Stuffed with onions and potatoes,
Gobbling and hogging the plentiful samosas,
It gnaws my insides,
Not to have fun like those times.
Oh! Childhood, where are you?
I ask this uncountable times to myself,
Even the rain seems mocking now,
Thundering and pouring heavily,
Mocking my inability.
I miss the rains,
I miss my friends,
It's all so frustrating and trashed.
Even as I turn to go back inside,
To my dull surroundings,
I see, as a sign of hope,
Two li'l kiddos,
running around and
splashing the cars with the filthy mud.
My smile returns,
cuz I know someday,
I might just get out of my cocoon,
and play like them.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
So, after the Delhi loss yesterday, I can now whole-heartedly concentrate on RCB. I am sad for Delhi, even after such a consistent performance, they were thrown out in a trice. I so wanted them to go to the finals! But alas, History repeated itself, in their case.
Hmm, It's RCB *Royal Challengers Bangalore* Vs. CSK *Chennai Super Kings* today. CSK opted for batting first, and well, made 146 for 5 in 20 overs. That will mean roughly 7.4 runs per over for Bangalore to beat them. Kallis, Dravid, Pandey, Taylor,Kohli we're dependent on you guys!
Not unachievable, isn't it?
I am so nervous, I so hope they make it. Go RCB, go on! Mallya, give them a sip, man! (To boost there spirits, lol.) All the best!
Dho dena Dhoni ki!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
*Pin Drop Silence*
*The clock chimes 12 in the night*
He: (thinks) Enough is enough! I can't stand it anymore. In fact, I shouldn't stand it anymore. I am a man after all, I shouldn't let go of my dignity!
*Gets up from the his bed, pulls out the knife, from it's hiding place, underneath the bed.*
*Looks at his girlfriend, sleeping on the left side of the same bed, with pure distaste*
He: What does she think of herself? Can't I have what I want? IT IS MY HOUSE. She will have to pay the price.
*His girlfriend is now murmuring something, asking him to be quiet and sleep*
He: (Laughs) *Devilish* After all, even Eve, the only woman at that time had to pay the price of her fault.
He: (to his girlfriend, even though she is not listening) You just wait and watch, Miss Granger, what I do now.
*Walks to the fridge, takes out the only Kashmiri apple left, his girlfriend's favourite fruit, slices it, eats with with unparallel joy, and leaves the seeds on the worktop for his girlfriend to see, in the morning.*
He: Ahh, the sweet taste of revenge!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I can't take it anymore.
Minutes pass by, uncountable times,
I'm craving for your company,
Seamless, I want the borders to be,
Seeing you soon, has become my only fantasy.
You aren't near..but I know you ain't far,
One of these days, I'm gonna reach you, wherever you are,
Until then, I lie down, counting the stars, and missing you, the brightest and the most far..
Friday, May 15, 2009
I am your shadow.
I treaded the same worn out path.
Not to me,
Not with me,
You're still smiling,
And I'm just trying.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
If you don't understand what sunrays here refer to, see my previous post here.
Buckle up your seatbelts sirs and ma'ams!
So, this months Awards goes to:
Neeraj : For his mother's day post. Very touching, (by Neeraj's standards!) JK!
It would make any mom happy :)
The Pink Orchid: For her 101th post. Did you leave anyone who wasn't happy after reading that?? :P
True Believer a.k.a Mrinal: For your Father Post, I don't know about anyone else, but it sure made ME happy!
Ashrita Di: For the amzingly thoughtful thank you note. So many smiles it brought. I am so sure.
Nabila: For personal reasons, which she'll understand for sure. ;) It ain't cheating, cuz they're my awards, and she made me happy by one way. Thanks.
If you ever find any happy post, do post the link to me! I want to award everyone, even if they aren't on my list! :)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I am going to award my fellow bloggers, for their happy posts, in the past month, (it will run from 14th - 14th , every month) . The number wont be fixed, cuz happiness isn't counted, the more the merrier!
P.S. I am doing this to encourage happiness, in our cranky lives!
So, Happy Sun-Ray awards! and Keep Waiting, until tomorrow!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Wondering, why a P.S. even before the post started? I was just thinking, (After reading Annie's comment) how we have this very weird habit of P.S.ing after everything, even when we can just go back and edit stuff. Perhaps, P.S. was started because in the early times, there were no "backspace" in the letters our ancestors used to write. But, the question is why now?
I am a self confessed P.S.er, I can go upto P.P.P.P.P.P.S and more. LOL! For me, writing a P.S. is something very special. (You are still not familiar with the weird me!? ) It has it's own aura, charm, even if you have explained everything in two hundred paragraphs above that. P.S. adds a different dimension to the whole document! It adds a personal touch, never mind if it's sarcasm loaded or has a caring touch. It keeps your mind in action, thinking, analysing, what did that P.S. mean!?? It has come a long way, since the time ,when it was just used for adding something you forgot..
I use P.S. when I am really mad at my boyfriend, and use it sarcastically.. e.g. "P.S. : Thanks for spending so much time with me today.", on those days when we haven't talked properly or something. When we weren't dating, but I wanted to drop hints, "P.S. : You looked cute today." It does the job, trust me. :P
Ahem, and, whenever you don't want the reader (in the case of your blog) to think that this particular post is about something, which it actually is, a P.S. is what you need to confirm his "guess" into "reality".
Whenever you want to write a hate-mail, (I never used it, somebody else did it on me.. ;) ) use something like this, P.S. : You still are the biggest bitch on the face of this earth or something, haha! It sure leaves the other person fuming, cuz, nobody actually reads the whole crap, they just skim through, and P.S. makes it all the more prominent!
and to prove THAT I am not blabbering about something crappy.. Ever noticed how the twist in the smashing hit novel Da Vinci Code was all because of a small P.S.!??
And the heart warming P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern!?? ;)
Intriguing, isn't it?
Saturday, May 9, 2009
I hope I pull it off nicely the first day, cuz if the start's good, I'll be fine :P
All you been-there-done-that, gimme tips, okay? Thank YOU! :)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
- Coloured Pens.
- Stuff Toys.
- Harry Potter.
- Smilies :P ;)
- Tic-Tac Clips.
- Blue (Colour).
- My iPod.
- Orchids. (BLUE ones).
- Irritating everyone.
- Friends (The Sitcom)
- Cartoon Network.
- Green Colour.
- ILMB! *wink*
- My Crazy Readers.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Extended Warning: If you are as sensitive as a touch-me-not, DON'T read it. OR if you are a li'l kid (at the mind). Period. Don't blame me later.
(Prompted by Saucy Evil)
So, I am going to vent out SO much today. Sit back, and relax. And DON’T read if you don’t have time. I hate it when people read half of anything and then judge.
All of you, mentioned here, go get a life, even if it’s from the Chinese Bazaar, who sells everything for Rs. 65. Please, I beg you, go get one.
- Damsel in Distress: OMG! You piss me off to no extent. Don’t you have two eyes, hands, ears, legs? They aren’t meant for Gucci glasses only, you know. If you have a problem, can’t you solve it on your own? WHY do you need to call your boyfriend, EVERY DAMNED TIME?? I can never understand.
- Grammar Mistakers: Maybe I am being a bit too harsh, but I cannot simply handle it. If you can’t converse in English, Speak in Hindi. It’s Not uncool. You can’t spell Grammar, (it’s NOT –er) , but want to be super cool. And speaking is English is not a meausure to be cool or not. Get that?
- Cry-Babies : Okay, your exam was not nice. OKAY, your boyfriend dumped you. I am sorry for you, but you don’t have to cry everytime you see any homo-sapien, get that?WE ARE NOT THAT INTERESTED. This is 21st century, for hell’s sake.
- Wannabe Celebrities: Yeah, you adopted your 700th kid. Like it will affect me. You apply nightingale poop on your face. I cannot care less. You sunbathe naked in your garden, the journalists click you picture. Who is to blame? YOU. You are a public figure. Itna dimaag nahi hai? (Don’t you have this much brains?) And, we seriously do NOT care if you are a lesbian, bi, gay or whatever. Keep twittering and DO get a life.
- Be Fullfilled: Please! I mean, you have problem with everything you own, have, are provided with! Be proud of your parents, country, up-bringing. (NO you rapists, this ain’t for you.)
- I-Can’t-Stand-Abuses: You will watch roadies, will make out every beep. WHY!? Why act then? Okay, don’t abuse. That’s not necessary, but you don’t have to flinch everytime anyone else does. Act Indifferent.
- Anonymous Posters: What are you scared of? Speaking your own mind? Excuse me? If you don’t have the guts to speak your own mind, might as well sell it. Go live in the Zoo.
- Wannabe-I-am-So-Hot: NO you are not. Your skimpy skirt doesn’t suit your bulges, Miss. And neither your SO hot low waist pants. NO. WE don’t wanna see your underwear brands.
- I-am-scared-of-animals: Excuse me!? That squirell is NOT going to eat you! Ever wondered how HE will be scared of your size? Poor things are not even 1/10th of your size, but stiull you have to scream at the top of your lungs even when they are a kilometer away
- “Inspired Copycats” : Inspire and copying are two different things. Go check the dictionary. Period.
- Unpatriotic Bastards : Don’t love your country? STOP cribbing, do something, or just F*ck OFF. Love the U.S.? Go stick your ass there, atleast the population will be less. Can’t move a leaf, but you have to complain. Damned Losers.
- Ekta Kapoors and Rakhi Sawants: I don’t think I need to explain that.
- Rapists: You should go, give your life. Not get one. Can’t control your sexuality. I wish there was some capital punishment, like cutting off your thing forever.
- Netas: Oh please, you can’t even stand up on your own, want to run the nation? Stop dreaming! For your sake.
- Bimbos Trying To Act Smart: You do not know what the 1-2-3 agreement is, and you call yourself an Indian? Reading newspapers is uncool? NO, You are. Make-up doesn’t rule the world you know. Cuz’ at the end of the day it’s Nicholas Sarkozy who does the job, not Carla Bruni.
- Sympathy Givers: I am sad. Yes. But I am not dead or neither have I lost my limbs. You don't have to fawn around me, over me and feel sorry for me.
- "Chat Friends": If I am not replying to you, say I am busy once, twice, thrice, and more times. THIS obviously means I don't want to talk to you. Get a life dude. Give me a break!
- Back-stabbers: You have a problem with me? COME AND TELL ME! Stop laughing behind my back. Please. Stop acting **best-friends** with me, when you and I , both know that we aren’t.
- Wannabe liars: Lying is an art not many can accomplish. Try only when you’re proficient. Cuz try-try till you succeed doesn’t apply here.
- Eve-Teasers: Appreciating beauty is one thing, staring at a girls b**bs is another. If you are so interested, Go get some implanted. B*st*rds.
- You-are-a-kid: (This doesn't apply to Ashrita Di, Ms. R., Nabs, obviously.) Ahem, Yes, I am a kid. I am proud of it. Cuz I don't need to flaunt my "adulthood" . Because, I know I am an adult, and you also know that I am more mature than all of you put together. Keep your lectures to yourself, please.You talk as if you were always born a 20 something.
Friday, May 1, 2009
I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.
Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.
Baby that's why:
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.
You're the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.