Sunday, October 11, 2009

That's The Way I Love You

For my Best Friends :)



Thousands of time,
Haven't I just broken down?
And, never have you,
Turned me down.
Smiling mischeviously, you

Take thy responsibility,
Humour me,
Enthral me, with your silly vices.

Wonder I, what did I do to find you?
Adorably charming,
You never fail to surprise me.

Innocently idiotic, you'll always be.

Lopsidedly grinning,
Obscenely stupid,
Vivaciously infectious,
Ebullient, yet not expressive,

You're JUST so special.
Often I pray, you never change, my
Undisputed, best 'Best Friend' ever!





17 comments:

~PrIncEsS nUcHu~ said...

Wonderful acro:)


Missed you!

I wish happiness for you always:) tc!

Yellow Tulip said...

soo cute and soo sweet:)..

shiva... said...

nice



:)

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF POETRY: said...

excellent, most enjoyable.

Yvonne.

Miss Sunshine said...

thanks guys :)

Shravan | ശ്രവണ്‍ said...

i was around here reading ! :D

neozubair said...

you've displayd the essence of a friend in such a beautiful manner. keep up the good work..

Miss Sunshine said...

thanks shravan.. i know ur one of the loyal ones :P

thanks a ton neozubair.. keep visiting.. :)

Amias said...

What a wonderful comeback! Glad to see you creating!

Miss Sunshine said...

thanks so much Amias :)

Princess Caspian said...

I gues u r nt counting me in this...

:((

**sniff**

OMG!!(it IS great!)

Miss Sunshine said...

HOW THE HELL DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU AREN'T IN IT?
IDIOT.

Maggie said...

Dropped by to read your prompt.

Missy said...

Very nicely said

Saraswathan said...

Good One, Ms Sun Shine

Leo said...

very good one Apurva! :)

vidya said...

Hi,
Loved your acrostic:)