Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Burp.


Oh My God. I ate so much today. SO much. I still think that I'm going to burst. After 3 hours of eating. I had pasta with white sauce with white wine, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and olives, AND cheese.



And then I had,

* drum-rolls*


Double Oreo Delight. Bam! It's so chocolaty that you'd not have chocolate for a year. It's laced with chocolate sauce and chocolate Oreo ice cream and pieces of Oreo biscuits! Delightful. Heavenly.
I don't know why I eat so much! But I loved it. Hahaha.

Still I can't stop fantasizing about food. I guess that's just a part of the foodaholic I am. :) I'm sooo so in love with food. :P

Did I hear somebody call me shallow?

Well, food has a deeper meaning than just sustainment. ;) You lowly souls wouldn't understand the true bond between food and me. :P :P :D

Going for Dinner,

Miss Sunshine


10 comments:

Koo said...

LOL. Sounds deliciouss!
God, that double oreo delight makes me WAAAANT it. :P

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I take it you love food lol
Loved the post and the pics.
Have fun and be happy.

Yvonne

Harini said...

I am with you girl... I love food.

Miss Sunshine said...

@koo
You so bet you want it =))

@Yvonne
oh, m crazy about food. :P thankyou so much :)

@Harini
hahahahaha. :D YES! Foodies! :D

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

You heard shallow?

How could you miss my Hi5 and the sound of my big gulps after enough water in my mouth.

Kisses.

Miss Sunshine said...

hhehehe ;)

Damn I have a lot of foodie friends on blogger. ;)

*Hi5s back!*

Destiny's child... said...

Way to go foodie!
Khao pio aish karo :)

Shadow said...

damn that pasta sounds good!

Miss Sunshine said...

hahaha =))

The Blessed One said...

foodies unite :) :D