Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sleepover!



Wikipedia defines a sleepover as:

"A
sleepover, also known as a pajama party or a slumber party is a party most commonly held by children or teenagers, where a guest or guests are invited to stay overnight at the home of a friend. "

=))

I'm gonna have one tonight, at my plaaaaaaace. I don't know why am I so excited. It's not my first! :P Generally. ;)
It'll be awessssome. Hope so. =))
We're gonna bitch,talk,gossip, have fun, play, fight, and perhaps sleep. haha.

The best thing?

The unexplainable bonding! :)

4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Have a great time... will be thinking of you.

Happy Sunday.
Yvonne.

Harini said...

I hope u have an awesome time ;)

Miss Sunshine said...

thankyou =)) i had a blast :D :D

The Blessed One said...

:D congrats!
that post was so chirpy i thought i'd comment lol :D