Saturday, March 14, 2009

To Be Or Not To Be?


To be or not to be? To buy or not to buy? To eat or not to eat? To wear or not to wear? Sounds familiar? If you say no, you'd be lying. YES! You are lying, if you say no. Girls, are from Venus, and they suffer from this syndrome, which I have named "To-be-or-not-to-be?" . Even girls, who are tomboys, or are not as cranky as the "normal" girl image is suffer from this. I know because I am one such person. I am a no frill girl, still I have this syndrome. ;)
Two to three days ago, my friend,who's a guy was  about how this girl he likes is acting weird. He told me that when he shows her attitude, she creeps away, when he's all nice with her and agrees to everything what she says, she thinks he doesn't have a personality of his own. That triggered me. I kept wondering of how we want to be chased by a guy who does whatever we want him to do, BUT deep down, we want him to be a strong, tough guy with a mind of his own. Basically, we want to win the world and think that "HELL YES! WE caught it!" That's all. When we go for shopping, if we find the thing we want for the price we want also, we think something's wrong and don't buy it. BUT, if we had bargained, cried, wasted half an hour and got it for the same price that we want, we would be VERY happy. We cannot , simply cannot go by what's given. We want change, and believe that WE have done it. :P ;) We want the sense of achievement in everything we do!

Doesn't it sound familiar?
It does happen, trust me. Start noticing and when you realise, you will laugh with me at my post! :D

Even at the end of the post, I cannot pin-point at what we want..Do we want the sense of achievement? ..or...is it something else??

SEE, what I said?

P.S. : I am NOT saying that women are not capable of changing the world or anything, this is just the lighter side of it.

8 comments:

अविनाश said...

girls talk eh?

Miss Sunshine said...

not exactly.. for guys too.. :P it's for the girls to realise, and guys to say " i knew it".. :P

Anonymous said...

a wonder that is woman! :)

Miss Sunshine said...

yep, Wonder woman that is! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Appu! Nice...
This post made me feel better about myself! The whole thing about how we want a guy who listens to us but is also strong .... hahaha....so true.
I have so many arguments and fights with my guy because if that feeling, but what to do - that isn't going to change is it?! :)

Princess Caspian said...

COOOOOOOOOL!!!

Miss Sunshine said...

@ Meenaxi

lol! I know , it's so true. :) it's so confusing and not confusing at the same time! lol!

@mri
:) :P I knoww!

Ashrita said...

Haha... How did I miss this post?! I just came across it! Yeah.. I'll tell you what.. We never know what we want!