Wednesday, July 1, 2009

97. Something Coming Up! Guest Post by Roshwrites!



There's something coming up!
Is it my birthday?
No! Is it me buying a cup?
No! Is it me getting my pay! *hahahaha*
No!!
Is it the day I see a ghost?
No!!! It's Miss Sunshine's...
100th post!
(well, nearly!)

Hooray!
Unlimited to read
Never ending
Definitely amazing!
Round and round
Everlasting writing
Definitely Roshni's favourite blog!

Century already!
Overly sure you have
Many more to come
Interesting
Nicely written
Great work!

Unbelievable and
Perfect

Friendly
And
Brilliant
Undescribable
Loving
Open-minded
U R
Sunshine!!!

Note: I know undescribable is not a word... it's indescribable... but there was no other word beginning with 'U' I could use to explain :)

Here's a lil award from me to you... to show you how much I love your blog and always will!
I'm so happy you are my friend, even though I'm twelve!

Love Rosh
xoxox
Miss Sunshine's Take: Something Coming Up!

10 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Hey ROSH!!!!! <3
loved the acrostic :D xoxoxox!
and I did not even realise the in and un :P
YAY! I got an award! hehehe
And age doesnt matter rosh, ur like my younger sis, who's 13. :)
:D
Thaaaaaaaanks so much for the guest post and the poem, Acrostic Queen! Love ur blog too.
xoxo.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Excellent acrostic, they are not easy to do. well done,

Yvonne.

Miss Sunshine said...

Yes Yvonne, and the fact that she's a pro at them at the age of 12 is mind-blowing :)

roshwrites said...

Glad you liked it Miss Sunshine! Wow I'm so happy now =D I hope to see you reach many more heights... like your 150th post :)
@WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF POETRY- thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

amazing post Rosh !!

@apurva : please reserve a space for me .. i will soon be writing for your blog !! sorry for the delay in responding :) let me jst settle a bit in blogsvilla !

Unknown said...

congrats 100th post

neeraj_only said...

Nice work rosh :)
carry on...

Miss Sunshine said...

@Prats
there will always be a place for you :)

roshwrites said...

Thanks Pretty Me!! and neeraj_only!

Opaque said...

This is sweet! Keep writing!!!